Mekdam is known for its technological and engineering market leadership, and to meet the ongoing needs of its clients. It established its Technical Services division to cater the growing needs of the market.
Given Mekdam’s core industry expertise, across all sectors, including oil & gas, IT, and others, it comes as no surprise that it’s Technical Services division has helped further solidify Mekdam Holding’s strong market reputation.
Manpower Outsourcing (Secondment)
Mekdam’s strength is in its people, and over the years, it has developed its best-practices in recruitment and retention of technically-sound staff. It has transferred this depth of experience to form its Manpower Outsourcing services, named MTS. The MTS provides consultancy and human resource management service that meet even the most demanding clients’ requirements.
Mekdam’s customers put their trust in MTS because Mekdam has an excellent record in the market for hiring truly professional and competent people. The benefits of MTS is that its clients are then able to focus on other, more pressing or impactful business issues while they leave the HR recruitment function to Mekdam. This includes temporary, mid-level executives, all the way through to executive level appointments. Its attention to detail is what makes Mekdam Technical Services so worthy in the market.
Ongoing training and assessments are constantly executed and monitored to ensure that seconded staff at Mekdam’s client-partners are receiving the best fits for the job at hand. This leads to higher retention rates and, therefore, staff knowledge and ultimately, client satisfaction.
Qatari riyals worth of projects implemented in the last 3 years.
large and medium scale projects delivered in the last 3 years.
clients across the region
Operations & Maintenance
- 100% Qatari application owned by Qatar based company
- Automated alarms to a central location – National Command Centre
- Alarm monitoring system
- Handshake features
- Geographical information system (GIS) about the accident site/location
- Automatic notification based on events will be sent to user mobile phones or email
- Incident handling- Multiple dynamic action plan based on event type, time of day, and alarm zone
- CCTV surveillance systems as per the MOI-SSD regulations & standards
- Access control
- Fire alarm (as per the NFPA & MOI QCDD standards)
- Public address & voice evacuation
- Building management
- Audio visual
- Active network
- 24×7 helpline
- Plan SCADA systems
- Fire & Gas (F&G) systems
- Field Instruments Systems (Pressure Instruments, Flow Instruments, Level Instruments, Temperature Instruments, Detectors & Analyzers, Valves, etc.)
- Other Electrical & Instrumentation Systems